[R] Define semi landmarks in 2d GMM data

azadeh mohaseb @z@deh_moh@@eb @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Feb 12 11:23:04 CET 2019

HelloI have a question about the geometric morphometris in R. I use generally the geomorph package for my analyses.I have a set of 2D landmarks.
I want to define my semi landmarks. Here is the list of my landmarks and semi landmarks.
22 semilandmarks between landmarks 1 and 220 semilandmarks between landmarks 2 and 317 semilandmarks between landmarks 3 and 423 semilandmarks between landmarks 4 and 529 semilandmarks between landmarks 5 and 627 semilandmarks between landmarks 6 and 710 semilandmarks between landmarks 7 and 822 semilandmarks between landmarks 8 and 1
I tried define.sliders but I can only choos one semi landmark between two landmarks.

Is there any other solution which is more simple?
Could you please help me with this?

Thanks in advanceAzadeh Mohaseb

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]