[R] Using ggplot2 geom_path() in a grouped variable

Tue Feb 12 23:22:38 CET 2019

Hello,

I am not understanding the problem.
With a made up dataset everything seems right.

set.seed(1234)    # make the results reproducible
n <- 10
data <- data.frame(Pretrend = rep(1:10, 2),
                    Outcome = 1:10 + rnorm(2*n),
                    Control = rep(1:2, each = n))

library(ggplot2)

p <- ggplot(data, aes(Pretrend, Outcome, colour = factor(Control))) +
   geom_point() +
   geom_path() +
   labs(x = "Date", y = "Cases", title = "Intoxication Cases")

I have changed the plot name because 'plot' is the name of a base R
function.

What is the problem with the graph above? Is that what you were looking
for? (Or similar.)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas