[R] R Software

Evan Lindenberger Ev@n@L|ndenberger @end|ng |rom jwu@edu
Thu Feb 21 16:26:07 CET 2019

Hello!

Thanks for getting back to me, I just need to ask these question while reviewing a software for the school, but just to clarify, the R Foundation itself does not need to abide by GDPR?

Also, the WISP mentioned would be how the R Foundation handles internal information regarding the company.

Sincerely,
Evan Lindenberger

________________________________
From: Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 5:45:07 PM
To: Rui Barradas
Cc: Evan Lindenberger; r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] R Software

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Johnson & Wales University.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender & are expecting the message.

To add to what Rui said, go here:
https://www.r-project.org/<https://clicktime.symantec.com/37vc7To4aANtsQh834ruXha7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.r-project.org%2F>

Bert Gunter

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things into it."