[R] Obtaining values of estimates from a regression; How do I get values from a list?

Sorkin, John j@ork|n @end|ng |rom @om@um@ry|@nd@edu
Fri Feb 22 09:26:14 CET 2019

Problem solved:

summary(fitchange)$coefficients[2,1]

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

________________________________
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ivan Calandra <calandra using rgzm.de>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 2:58:47 AM
To: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Obtaining values of estimates from a regression; How do I get values from a list?

I find that the str() function is really helpful to understand how an object is
structured, and therefore how to extract part(s) of it.

Try for example:
str(zz)
and it might help you understand why zz$coefficients[2,1] is what you were
looking for.

HTH
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments