[R] Which dependency list to build first?

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Sun Feb 24 20:08:43 CET 2019

I apologize for the ambiguous subject; I could not think of a more accurate
one.

Updating packages reported that 'later' did not build, but I did not see
which dependency needs updating. Looking at the CRAN page for this package I
see potentials and would like advice on which are the ones needing explicit
updating:

LinkingTo: 	Rcpp, BH
Suggests: 	knitr, rmarkdown, testthat
Reverse imports: 	eplusr, fiery, httpuv, pool, promises, shiny
Reverse linking to: 	httpuv, promises
Reverse suggests: 	blogdown, servr

Learning which package(s) need to be rebuilt here for 'later' will help me
the next time I encounter this situaion.

TIA,

Rich