[R] Cannot reproduce tutorial results

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Feb 25 11:57:33 CET 2019

Hi.

Without going too deep in your messy code:
"title" is function to make titles in plots.

therefore

titles <- c(title, extractTitle(data.combined[i, "name"]))

put in your titles object in the first place this "title" function.

And I believe, that instead of multiple if/else there is better vectorised option using gsub for extracting titles from something like TTT. Name Name. Just find a dot and get rid of evering what is right from the dot.

Cheers
Petr