[R] Ghost variables

JLucke m@iii@g oii ri@@buii@io@edu JLucke m@iii@g oii ri@@buii@io@edu
Mon Feb 25 19:31:46 CET 2019

Fellow R-gonauts:

I frequently erase/remove all the objects in my current environment so can
I re-run scripts to ensure that analyses are complete, error-free, and
accurate.
However, sometimes when I re-rerun a script I get warning messages (see
below for example)  regarding some variables (objects) when these
variables do not exist in my current environment.
These ghost variables had existed at one time, but were subsequently
removed by the rm(list=ls()) command or by the broom icon in RStudio.

What's happening and how do I exorcise the ghosts?

Warning messages:
1: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'K'.
2: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAfit'.
3: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAfit'.
4: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAfit'.
5: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAfit'.
6: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAfit'.
7: Unknown or uninitialised column: 'NDAobs'.

Joe Lucke
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]