[R] Failed to install RQuantLib in Ubuntu machine

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd @ending from debi@n@org
Sat Jan 5 15:12:56 CET 2019

On 3 January 2019 at 03:16, Christofer Bogaso wrote:
| I was trying to install RQuantLib in my Ubuntu machine which failed with
| below information :

Try this on the shell instead:

    sudo apt-get install r-cran-rquantlib

Otherwise maybe rebuild Rcpp from inside R, or also install it from source,
or .... You have a linking error which can happen when the C++ libraries
change.  Maybe you have an older Rcpp binary package.  We can't tell from
what you posted.  In any event, easiest to use a binary as I suggest here.

Dirk