[R] g++ error causes non-zero exit status for package installation

William Dunlap wdunl@p @ending from tibco@com
Sat Jan 5 18:14:09 CET 2019

You would get these errors ("R: file or directory not found, version: file
or directory not found...") if you had a ~/.Rprofile file containing the
line 'cat(version$version.string, sep="\n").

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com