[R] Mailinglist

Rui Barradas ruipb@rr@d@@ @ending from @@po@pt
Sun Jan 6 18:27:18 CET 2019

Hello,

In many continental European countries, such as mine, the function to
use is

read.csv2

It defaults to

sep = ";", dec = ","

Note that these functions are in fact calls to read.table with special
default arguments. Another default that changes is header = TRUE.
You might also want to set stringsAsFactors = FALSE since the default
value TRUE is a common source for errors.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas