[R] Question

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@lee @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jan 8 15:48:00 CET 2019

xyplot is not a package, it is a function within the lattice package, which
should already be installed.

library(lattice) # load the package from the R library
?xyplot # look at the help for the function

The others are also functions, not packages.

Sarah

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 9:15 AM S. Mahmoud Nasrollahi <smnasrolahi using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear colleague
> I have got a problem during working with some package in R and in
> spite of trying with R help, internet and any other resources I could
> not succeed. Indeed when I what to install some function like bwplot,
> boxplot,  xyplot I receive this sort of messages:
>  Warning in install.packages :
>   package ‘xyplot’ is not available (for R version 3.5.2)
> Do you know how I can solve that?
>

> --
> S. M. Nasrollahi
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> French National Institute for Agricultural Research
>  Unite´ Mixte de Recherches sur les Herbivores,
>  63122 St Gene`s Champanelle, France
> sayyed-mahmoud.nasrollahi using inra.fr
> Tel: +9826132248082
> Fax: +9826132246752