[R] External validation for a hurdle model (pscl)

Bert Gunter bgunter@4567 @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jan 8 19:50:14 CET 2019

This list is (mostly) about R programming. Your query is (mostly) about
statistics. So you should post on a statistics site like
stats.stackexchange.com
not here; I am pretty sure you'll receive lots of answers there.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."