[R] Question

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @ending from me@com
Tue Jan 8 19:56:57 CET 2019

Guys,

lattice is a "recommended" package, which means that it is installed by default with any standard R installation.

Thus, all that is required, as Sarah noted in an earlier reply, is either:

  library(lattice)

or

  require(lattice)

depending upon preference.

latticeExtra, on the other hand, is a third party package that would need to be installed separately, if desired.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz