[R] [R-sig-ME] Calculating F values for lme function

Tue Jan 15 17:35:51 CET 2019

You should use Reply-All to make sure the discussion continues to include the mailing list.

Have you looked at the help for lme?

lme is non-trivial, so it may take some reading. I only have a few of the references listed in the help file, and none with me at the moment.