[R] Operator Overloading in R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 16 15:08:41 CET 2019

I have experience with R6 classes but I have not used operator overloading
with them.
Out of curiosity I did a quick search and found this link which provides a
step by step (I am not claiming it is the only way)
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49463235/arithmetic-operators-overload-for-r6classes-in-r

HTH,
Eric