[R] R help: fviz_nbclust’ is not available (for R version 3.5.2)

Wed Jan 16 21:27:31 CET 2019

Indeed, if you repeat the code you provided before then the problem will not go away because you are not using the knowledge we have given you. You need to show us what you are trying differently based on the explanations provided on the mailing list. If you don't do this then we cannot move forward to more specific answers.

As a reminder: