[R] create groups from data with duplicates, such that each group has a duplicate represented once

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Jan 17 09:55:59 CET 2019

Hi

Instead of attachment which is usually removed you should use dput

Something like output from
dput(head(yourdata,30))

To remove duplicate values see

unique or duplicated