[R] Opening R

Sydney Torbett torbett@ydney@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jan 19 22:42:19 CET 2019

Hello!  I have a Dell XPS laptop that runs windows and once I download and install R, keeping all defaults, when I try to open the application that’s on my desktop, a notification just pops up prompting a re-installation process.  I can’t actually get inside R and I’ve followed all of the directions properly to install it so why is this happening?  Here are some pictures to hopefully help you understand the situation a little better.
1. Installing R