[R] Mismatch distribution

Boris Steipe bor|@@@te|pe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Jan 22 03:52:09 CET 2019

Myriam -

This is the right list in principle, all the packages you use are CRAN packages, not Bioconductor.

However I am at a loss as to how you wrote your code: both pegas and seqinr have "read.<something>()" functions, but neither has read.dna(); similarly both pegas and seqinr have "dist.<something>()" functions, but neither has dist.gene(). Did you just extrapolate those function names and parameters from other function calls?

In any case: please start from a minimal, reproducible example that comes close to what you are trying to achieve, then post again. Here are the three URLs we usually recommend to get things started. Use a small number of small example files, don't nest your expressions until you are sure they produce what you think they do, and take it step by step.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)

Cheers,