[R] large number of scrollable histograms....

Bill Poling B|||@Po||ng @end|ng |rom ze||@@com
Wed Jan 23 15:49:15 CET 2019

Hi akshay Kulkarni, I just worked through this great tutorial the other day, hope this helps!

WHP

https://www.r-bloggers.com/how-to-combine-multiple-ggplot-plots-to-make-publication-ready-plots/

From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of Eric Berger
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:59 AM
To: PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal using precheza.cz>
Subject: Re: [R] large number of scrollable histograms....

Another alternative is to use ggplot2 to create the various plots, then put
them into
a list and use cowplot::plot_grid to plot the grid of plots with a
specified number of
rows and columns. Here's some pseudo code to give you the general idea

Step 1: generate the plots and put them into a list
for ( i in 1:(nrow*ncol) )
pL[[ i ]] <- ggplot( ... )

Step 2: display the plots in a grid
print( cowplot::plot_grid( plotlist=pL, nrow=nrow, ncol=ncol ) )

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:49 PM PIKAL Petr <mailto:petr.pikal using precheza.cz> wrote:

> Hi
>
> what about to create all histograms in pdf device?
>
> see
> ?pdf
>
> Cheers
> Petr