[R] Packages

Wed Jan 23 18:20:20 CET 2019

On 23/01/2019 12:13 p.m., AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> After installing the packages "car" and "alr3", I got the following error
> messages:
>

>> library(car)
> Error in library(car) : there is no package called ‘car’
>
>> library(alr3)
> Error in library(alr3) : there is no package called ‘alr3’
>
> any helps would be appreciated.

You need to show us the messages you received when you installed them.
The usual cause of problems like this is that you don't have write
permission on the default location, and R has chosen an alternate; then
when you try to attach the packages, you haven't told R to look in the
alternate location.

Duncan Murdoch