[R] cumulative data monthly

Diego Avesani d|ego@@ve@@n| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 27 23:11:28 CET 2019

Dear  Jeff, Dear Rui, Dear all,

I will try Rui's solution as soon as possible.
If I could ask:
As a first step, I would like to follow Jeff's suggestion. I will represent
the precipitation data with a cumulative distribution, one for each year.
This follow that I would like to select the starting date and the ending
date properly form dati$DATA in order to perform the cumulative function.

Could you help me on that.

Again, really really thanks

Diego