[R] troubleshooting data structure to run krippendorff's alpha

Hallie Kamesch h@|||e@k@me@ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 27 18:08:02 CET 2019

Hi -
I'm trying to run Krippendorff's alpha for data consisting of 4 subjects
rated on 6 events each by three raters.  The ratings are interval ratio
scale data.

I've rearranged my data into a 3 x 24  of ratersXevents. (per this
discussion on CrossValidated: (
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/255164/inter-rater-reliability-for-binomial-repeated-ratings-from-two-or-more-raters/256144#256144)
).

This is the code I've used:
library(irr)
dat <- read.csv(file.choose(), header = TRUE)
head(dat)
kripp.alpha(dat, method=c("ratio"))
#### error message: Error in sort.list(y) : 'x' must be atomic for
'sort.list'
Have you called 'sort' on a list?
kripp.alpha(dat,"ratio")
#### error message: Error in sort.list(y) : 'x' must be atomic for
'sort.list'
Have you called 'sort' on a list?

I read rhelp on sort, but I'm still confused.  Please help!
Thank you!

PS
I arranged my data in that matrix based upon this comment and response from
the CrossValidated posting forum (
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/255164/inter-rater-reliability-for-binomial-repeated-ratings-from-two-or-more-raters/256144#256144),
but my question above was rejected there.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]