[R] Requested r code and references for doing network analysis with experimental data

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Jan 28 08:11:39 CET 2019

Hi

Well, I tried google and this

https://www.jessesadler.com/post/network-analysis-with-r/

seems to provide some insights.

If it is not appropriate to your situation, you should be more specific.

Cheers
Petr

BTW, what is factor in continuous scale? I am almost sure that factors are discrete variables.