[R] R package installation error

Christian Martin Hennig chr|@t|@n@henn|g @end|ng |rom un|bo@|t
Mon Jan 28 16:58:59 CET 2019

Hi there,

I'm running R version 3.5.2 on Linux Mint. I try install.packages("hierfstat") and get this:

** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading

Error in rbind(info, getNamespaceInfo(env, "S3methods")) :

number of columns of matrices must match (see arg 2)

ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘hierfstat’"

As far as I can see on CRAN, all should be fine with that package. Can anybody tell me what's wrong here?

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Hennig
Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche "Paolo Fortunati",

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]