[R] Extract the coordinates of a Polylines

javad bayat j@b@y@t194 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 30 16:12:08 CET 2019

Dear all;
Back to my previous question, I am trying to add X and Y coordinates to
every row of the data.

topo =
readOGR("E:/New/Modelling_Water/MIKE/BathyMetry/GIS_Armator/Chitgar_Topo.shp")#Read
shape file of the topo as polylines
plot(topo)
cords = topo using lines[[1]]@Lines[[1]]@coords###Extracting X and Y coordinates
of the polylines of topo

head(topo using data)
  FID_     Entity       Layer Color   Linetype Elevation
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.0
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.5
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.5
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.5
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.5
    0 LWPolyline C-TOPO-MAJR     9 Continuous    1258.5

How can I do this.
Sincerely.

--
Best Regards
Javad Bayat
M.Sc. Environment Engineering
Alternative Mail: bayat194 using yahoo.com

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]