[R] Conditional Logistic Regression with Multilevel Data [using clogistic() in Epi and lmer() in lme4???]

Wolfgang Viechtbauer wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Wed Jul 3 15:15:50 CEST 2019

Ouch, that was a brain fart on my part!

But indeed, since we can fit a 'single-site model' using glmer() (as shown), we should be able to just add 'site' as another random effect with (1 | site / id).

Best,
Wolfgang