[R] Reloading old R Environments/Workspaces

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Thu Jul 4 18:32:32 CEST 2019

Hello again,

  I might be repeating myself here, so my apologies, but do I have to run a
script file from my R Studio to reimplement my previous work for a given
project.... so to start up where I left off.... or is opening up R and,
with my global environment automatically reloading as it was when I last
worked on, sufficient?

Best,

Spencer