[R] Using options(max.print = 1000000) to read in data

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Mon Jul 8 16:26:51 CEST 2019

Thank you,

Here is a summary of the resulting output....

>nrow(GBM.txt)
[1] 20530
> ncol(GBM.txt)
[1] 173

This corresponds with the info found in my global environment for the
object indicated. Now, how do I go about determining if the dataset is a
matrix?