[R] Using options(max.print = 1000000) to read in data

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Mon Jul 8 16:43:21 CEST 2019

Using str(GBM.txt) produced the same output as last time, which lists the
number of objects acting on a particular number of variables for the said
dataset and a few rows read from the original file.

The result of class(GBM.txt) generates the following..

> class(GBM.txt)
[1] "data.frame"

Is this to say that the object is set as a 'data frame', opposed to a
'matrix' ?

I will try running ?is.matrix now