[R] encountered errors while installing additional packages

Sat Jul 13 12:30:37 CEST 2019

These are the wrong diagnostics, and it looks to me like the packages you are trying to install are unrelated.

Try installing one package and show us the output that follows that request, not the warnings. Mention if you are using as any elevated privileges and give the output of sessionInfo().

Note that the curl package has system requirements [1] that must be addressed outside of R before that package can be installed.

What do you mean by "I know this worked for me before. Not sure what went wrong this time." What changed between then and now? New computer? New version of R? Upgraded  OS?

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/curl/index.html