[R] help

Tue Jul 16 21:50:36 CEST 2019

Permission denied is an operating system issue... which is off topic here.

I will warn you that installing R on Windows using Run As Administrator is a recipe for disaster, and if you did this then resolving the mess will most likely require knowledgeable surgery on your file system permissions by a local Windows expert. However, I cannot tell that this is in fact your problem... it is merely something that may be relevant.

Please read the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of this and every message on this mailing list. In particular you need to avoid letting your email software send HTML email to the list, as that can make it very hard to read.