[R] R 3.6.1

Wed Jul 17 15:36:34 CEST 2019

I think that would depend on whether the bug was in the install program or not. In this case I would not bet on that being the problem.

I would either look for a patched release that addresses the bug, or roll back to 3.5.3. You might have luck with 3.6.0, but given that was when the major feature update occurred that option seems risky to me.