[R] How to create a data set from object/data frame?

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Fri Jul 19 16:17:32 CEST 2019

Hello,

  I am trying to create a data set from an object called ‘anno’ in my
environment. I’ve tried arguments like saveRDS(anno, file = “”) and
save(anno, file “.RData”) to save the object as a file to see if that will
work, but it seems for the particular procedure I am trying to carry out, I
need to transpose the object to a data set. Any ideas as to how I might do
this? For reference, my next step in manipulating the data contained in the
object is data(), which evidently does not work for reading in data frame
objects as data(“file/object name).

Best,

Spencer

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]