[R] List of tables needed

Sun Jul 21 04:27:17 CEST 2019

?lapply

See also the"Intro to R" tutorial that ships with R. We(or at least I)
expect you to do your own homework learning basic R before posting here.
This is not a substitute for such efforts, but we are willing to help when
you get stuck. See the posting guide linked below and show us your own
coding efforts.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter