[R] mapply, quantmod::chart_Series, MoreArgs error with chart_pars(), chart_theme()

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 28 16:31:51 CEST 2019

Hi Anuj,
I am providing comments regarding your first attempt to call mapply.
Since you are working with named arguments, you shouldn't need to include
the NULLs in the call.
Also you have provided the argument MoreArgs twice, which is what is
causing the Error message.
You can replace that call with the following:
mapply (chart_Series, mget(symVec), name=infoVec, MoreArgs=c(cp,ct) )

Best,
Eric