[R] How to generate mutiple set of samples in R?

Enrico Schumann e@ @end|ng |rom enr|co@chum@nn@net
Wed Jun 5 10:08:17 CEST 2019

    MT> Hello

    MT> I am trying to generate samples from a bulk set of number for my
    MT> research. So I need to get an output which contains various
    MT> collection of samples, for example, sample1, sample2, sample3,
    MT> ........ Does anyone suggest any ideas?

If you want people to help you, you need to provide
more information about what you want to do.

    MT> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please do not post in HTML, but in plain text.

If you want people to help you, PLEASE DO read this
guide and follow its advice.

--
Enrico Schumann
Lucerne, Switzerland