[R] Mac/PC differences in lmer results

John jwd @end|ng |rom @urewe@t@net
Wed Jun 5 22:14:41 CEST 2019

On Wed, 29 May 2019 18:44:26 +0200
Nicolas Schuck <nico.schuck using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear fellow R coders,
>
> I am observing differences in results obtained using glmer when using
> a Mac or Linux computer versus a PC....

Just as an aside and point of information, both the Mac and the Linux
systems are PCs, just as much so as one running Windows.  The
designation "PC" refers to hardware.  Your question demands the extra
steps of thinking about what other operating system might be in use.
There are others though I doubt R is implemented on any of them.

JWDougherty