[R] Changing the label name in the plot

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 11 09:56:12 CEST 2019

Ok Sir. I am sorry that I was not knowing this thing.

So, now I am pasting my data below.

Name DMs Name EMs
A 2.071 a 2.038
B 2.0548 b 2.017
C 2.0544 c 2.007
D 2.047 d 1.963
E 2.033 f 1.947
F 2.0327 g 1.942
G 2.0321 h 1.932
H 2.031 i 1.924
I 2.0293 j 1.913
J 2.0291 k 1.906
K 2.027 l 1.892
L 2.022 m 1.877
M 1.9934 n 1.869
N 1.993 o 1.849
O 1.989 p 1.848
P 1.988 q 1.836
Q 1.987 r 1.835
R 1.9849 s 1.819
S 1.9842 t 1.798
T 1.981 u 1.771
U 1.978 v 1.762
V 1.968 w 1.717
W 1.96 x 1.707
X 1.958 y 1.688
Y 1.955 z 1.683
Z 1.953 aa 1.671
AA 1.952 ab 1.664
AB 1.95 ac 1.646
AC 1.948 ad 1.633
AD 1.945 ae 1.624
AE 1.937 af 1.621
AF 1.913 ag 1.584
AG 1.901 ah 1.487
AH 1.871 ai 1.482
AI 1.801 aj 1.23
AJ 1.761 ak 1.129
AK 1.751 al 1.168
AL 1.699 am 0.941
AM 1.687 an 0.591
AN 1.668 ao 0.387
AO 1.633 ap 0.16
AP 1.56 aq 0.0002

Here, I have clustered the values of DMs, and EMs, and plotted by using the
code mentioned in my previous email, but in plot, the dots in the cluster
are represented with the number of observation which I want to rename with
the corresponding names of the 2 data columns (DMs, and EMs).

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
06/11/19,
1:22:47 PM

--
*Best Regards,*
*Subhamitra Patra*
*Phd. Research Scholar*
*Department of Humanities and Social Sciences*
*Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur*
*INDIA*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]