[R] LaTeX Error in creating manual from Rd files

Helmut Schütz he|mut@@chuetz @end|ng |rom beb@c@@t
Wed Jun 12 13:37:39 CEST 2019

Hi,

Duncan Murdoch wrote on 2019-06-12 01:15:
> you should have
>
>  \describe{
>    \item{bar}{
>      \tabular{ll}{
>    }

Sorry, I have to come back. As I wrote before, no more errors/warnings,
manual built.
\itemize{
   \item example
   \describe{
     \item{foo}{
         \tabular{ll}{
         }
       }
     \item{bar}{}
   }
}

where both foo and bar /may/ be long lines.
Gives the table
/below/
foo but intended paragraph in bold (possibly overrunning the margin)
/below)
bar but intended paragraph in bold (possibly overrunning the margin)

Removed the second pair of curly brackets at the end, i.e., to \item{bar}
Warning: bad markup (extra space?) at expl.Rd:x:y
where x:y is the location of the closing curly bracket in \item{bar}
PDF as before

Removed the curly brackets at the end, i.e., to \item bar
Warning:
prepare_Rd: man/TR.RT.TT.RR.Rd:x: unexpected TEXT 'bar
    ', expecting '{'
PDF:
table
below foo as before
then /without a new line/ bar in a normal font

What I want:
bar in a normal paragraph & font
table
foo in a normal paragraph & font