[R] work on R speed?

Fri Jun 14 03:38:12 CEST 2019

Your question seems like an information-free zone. "Quick" is an opinion unless you set the boundaries of your question much more precisely. The Posting Guide strongly recommends providing a reproducible example of what you want to discuss. In this case I would suggest that you use the microbenchmark package to quantify "quick" or "not quick".

In my experience, the most significant factors affecting speed are algorithms and features. You may be comparing a general purpose complete analysis function in one environment with a specific part of that analysis in another environment.