[R] Fwd: RFA Now Open: Essential Open Source Software for Science

Tue Jun 18 23:56:30 CEST 2019

This is probably a suboptimal list for your message. If you have not
already done so, you should post it to R-package-devel  and the
Bioconductor development list,
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/bioc-devel  .

Cheers,

Bert Gunter