[R] Regarding R doubt

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 19 14:34:46 CEST 2019

Hi Shreepad,
>From the command 'summary(PL2.rasch)' it seems that PL2.rasch is an object.
You don't provide enough details on how this object was created.
What python or R packages? And what functions from those packages were used?
Ideally you would provide a reproducible example, but even without that at
least the statements that were used (including the packages).
Finally you should try to submit your question in plain text (and not in
HTML).

Eric