[R] Recovering former projects on R

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Fri Jun 21 22:43:48 CEST 2019

Good evening,

  I am revisiting a project I had saved to R studio and after working with
it for a little, with loaded data and environments shown just as I left
them when I stopped working on the project, my console and the tabs opened
went blank. I believe I accidentally activated q() and quit the project. I
tried to re-access the same file with all of the work I’ve done for this
project saved onto it, and I got the following...

 load("~/R/GBM P-EXP/GBM P-EXP.Rproj")
Error in load("~/R/GBM P-EXP/GBM P-EXP.Rproj") :
  bad restore file magic number (file may be corrupted) -- no data loaded
In addition: Warning message:
file ‘GBM P-EXP.Rproj’ has magic number 'Versi'
  Use of save versions prior to 2 is deprecated

Does this mean that I lost all of my previous work, or is there another way
to recover all the coding and loaded environments that I had saved to this
file?  For context, I also tried accessing the project through a desktop
version of the file saved on my desktop through R Studio, but this also
just generated a blank terminal with no loaded environments.

Best,

Spencer Brackett

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]