[R] Problem with reading file saved in directory

Sat Jun 22 01:46:13 CEST 2019

My psychic powers are telling me you don't know what is in that file. Perhaps you should look, with an eye toward counting the number of fields on each line and on having properly-quoted fields. My psychic powers are not strong enough to tell you what problems you will find in that file.