[R] Output for pasting multiple vectors

Sat Jun 22 06:47:21 CEST 2019

Note that just editing in R (or RStudio, or Notepad, or whatever) will not solve the problem... you MUST learn how to use your email client to set the format to send at least your R-help emails in plain text. If you don't do that, the email program will just screw up your hard work.

I do think using the reprex package to test your example for reproducibility will improve the clarity of your questions.