[R] Recovering former projects on R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 23 10:38:22 CEST 2019

RStudio has a panel with a tab 'History' (that panel also has tabs
'Environment' and 'Connections').
If you click on the 'History' tab and can see your relevant history, you
can then highlight commands of interest and click the 'To Console' button.
This copies the highlighted commands to the console and you can then press
the 'Enter' key to execute them.

Alternatively, you can open an R file (script) and press 'To Source'
instead of 'To Console'. This copies the highlighted commands to the source
file.
This is a great convenience in creating a source file to be (edited and)
executed as you wish.

HTH,
Eric