[R] How to save components in pls model

Sun Jun 23 21:15:14 CEST 2019

By one obvious measure of "save" it looks like you already did save the results... they are in your `silt` object.

What are you trying to accomplish?

 Also, please learn to send plain-text emails to this mailing list... the mailing list will strip out your formatting anyway, leaving more or less of a mess for us to read.