[R] Output for pasting multiple vectors

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Jun 25 17:14:16 CEST 2019

On 6/25/19 6:29 AM, Spencer Brackett wrote:
> Mr. Barradas,
>
>    My apologies for the delayed response. No, (meth) is not a dataset within
> CRAN. I’m not sure why my supervisor wrote that in as the object for the
> bit of script I shared previously. Assuming that the correct object for
> this particular command is to be a data, the one with which we are working
> is a TCGA dataset containing Glioblastoma data. We are attempting to
> analyze available methylation information.

In that case, you should be able to use `read.table` to pull the dataset
in from the TCGA archive and show what code you have used so far. Then
you can describe in detail what further transformations are desired.

You could have also tried to offer the output of dput(head(meth)) (but
do so before transforming to matrix. Transfoming to matrix will screw up
a lot of the information in any dataset that is not entirely numeric.

--

David.