[R] Help with maximum likelihood estimation

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 26 14:32:45 CEST 2019

Bricks fly fine with sufficient thrust, but you have lff with a mu argument that never gets used, so the negative log-likelihood is constant and mle() cannot minimize it.

You need to read up on the definition of (log-) likelihood and write a proper one for your problem.

-pd